Our Treatment and Services
Panchakarma is a method of cleansing the body of all the unwanted waste after lubricating it. Panchakarma are 5 (five) in number; hence the term PANCHA (five) – KARMA (procedures). Panchakarma treatment is unique in the sense that it includes preventive, curative and promotive actions for various diseases.
Three doshas (Problems) of the body, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, which broadly represent the nervous system, the metabolic system and the nutritive system, keep the human body in balance. Whenever the delicate balance between these doshas is disturbed, a disease may be manifested. The main objective of the Ayurvedic system of treatment is to restore the original state of equilibrium between the doshas. In Ayur Panchakarma Center we have highly qualified and well experienced doctors and experts to treat you.
Benefits of Panchakarma:
- Helps restore metabolic fire (AGNI)
- Eliminates AMA (toxins) strengthens tissue functions.
- Assists balance all three doshas.
- Helps implement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Reduces stress, improves relaxation & tolerance.
- Slows the ageing process.
- Boosts the bodies immunity levels.
- Improves strength, endurance and vitality.